< JoshBlog: Disregard the twelve-month posting gap.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Disregard the twelve-month posting gap.

Hey, nobody!
I'm here at home, sitting on the computer and putting off writing my application essay. Yeah, I suck. I've been beating myself up about it for the past month, but I've been way too lethargic to actually do anything. This year has been weird so far. For the past four years of my high school life, my stress outside of school has primarily consisted of just getting my work done. Now I have to worry about getting my shit together in order to get into the college I want and worrying about getting all my stuff done for school. Oh well. I know I'm just bitching, but that's the stupid crap I need to get over.
[transition]
I should make a promise to update this site more often. I have some unfinished posts that I saved that are somewhat presentable, so I'll probably spend some time finishing those up. Anyways, I just need a creative outlet. School sometimes boggs you down like that. You can only write so many essays about literary devices until you feel compelled to write a blog post about how much you love Project Runway or how weird life sometimes turns out to be. So, I'll continue to write here, clogging the intertubes with another blog about another teenager's life.

And on a completely unrelated note: I seriously need to steal the grill from my parents. I've had some variation on grilled flesh for the past four days. Seriously. Could I get some pasta or something? Geez.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disregard the four month comment gap.

Looking back on this, I hope you take pride in the fact that you actually did make it into Columbia and that your hard work paid off. I know I'm proud. Of course, now you get the lovely stress of paying for said college, but my fingers are crossed that those scholarships come through. Also, like I said before, you could always sell a kidney. Hey, I'll even pitch in one of my own. :p

You definately should update more. Your Project Runway commentary is nothing short of hilarious.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views