< JoshBlog: Talent show, dirty ho's, and who else knows

Friday, April 07, 2006

Talent show, dirty ho's, and who else knows

Why hello, non-existent readers! Today was a pretty much "meeh" day. Nothing more than me putting up with school, the usual. But, today was the day of the Sophomore Talent Show. Wow, it sucked BAD. I went with Stefanie (shes awesome, and will probably be in many blogs to come) and we basically just made fun of everyone that went up. Like immature 12-year olds--we're going to hell, unfortunately. I felt kind of bad laughing at them, and I was trying my best to be polite and not bust out laughing. I know, I'm an asshole. We sat by Stef's friend who had a cute guy there. Of course, I didn't say anything, I'm pretty sure Stef is still "iffy" about my being gay. But, I will explain that some other time. Well, like halfway trough we decided to leave and go "hang" at the mall. It was basically the same thing we do everyday--being retards, messing with random stuff in stores, and air hockey. WHICH, by the way, I so almost won. So, Stef needed to get her schedule, and we went to McDonald's (were she works). Last, we went to Best Buy, and played, horribly, Guitar Hero. Thus, ending our loser-ass time together. And here I am, blogging, being my usual loser self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views