< JoshBlog: The fallout of my cohorts

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The fallout of my cohorts

It seems something sad has dawned upon me; for I am writing this blog after my recent trip to the mall. Alas, I haven't seen any of my old time pals in such a long time, so of course I was happy to go along and "hang". Yet as more time went on, it dawned on me--I had outgrown my friends. The super awesome antecedents of a year ago were gone. I found myself somewhat out of place. I just did not find myself having such a good time as I had thought I would; the feeling was creeping there that I just didn't fit in with my best friends of three years past. I do not know what it was other than the fact that I felt distant and detached to them. Again, I'm not quite sure what to say aside from the sad truth that I quite possibly have outgrown them. Is it them? Is it me? I don't know, but I am saddened by this none the less.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The depressing part is that i know exactly what you mean...

Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views