< JoshBlog: My free time is controlled by an Internet web log

Monday, July 17, 2006

My free time is controlled by an Internet web log

Hm. What does it say about me that one of the things I've been obsessing over for the past two weeks is updating my blog? Well, I'm not sure but I can say that the reason why I have not posted recently is because I was gone; therefore, I did not quite have the capabilities to post. This post won't be a long winded post, seeing as I can not think of anything interesting to post about. In fact, I think I'll end this post here. I will spare you my incoherent ramblings about why I can't find the damn cd's I want anywhere or why Elizabeth Hasselbeck gets on my nerves and how I secretly wish Rosie O'Donnel eats her when she starts hosting (yes, I'm somewhat ashamed to admit I watch "The View"). Anyhoo, I hope to update on interesting stuff once said stuff happens.
 
note: I counted the word or form of the word "post" six times in one paragraph. My apologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views