< JoshBlog: My heels are in my man-bag

Saturday, August 19, 2006

My heels are in my man-bag

Okay, first I apologize for not updating (I doubt anybody cares). I've been busy this week- sort of. So now, alas, I am posting.

So, anyways,

This week I’ve seen a bunch of people whom I haven’t seen in a while. That’s good. Well, I’ve been getting the comment, “Oh! You look so ‘homofabulous’!” a lot recently. First I laughed, I mean, I guess it’s a compliment. Well, by the fourth time I heard that, I began wondering. Have I put myself in a rut by just being “that gay guy”? I’d like to think that people’s first impression of me consists of more than being flamboyantly queeny. No, I’m not saying that I’m ashamed of being gay- I’m quite proud; I just don’t want to be solely known for being the token homo. Of course, maybe I’m just overreacting a bit. But, like I said, I would just like to be assured in knowing that people think more of me than the dude who prances around giving fabulous makeovers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you shall always be Josh, that creepy kid that semi-randomly started talking to me in the 6th grade, to me. WOOT!(that's a good thing, i swear)
:D

Saturday, August 19, 2006 8:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views