< JoshBlog: Time to kill. Die, Time, die.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Time to kill. Die, Time, die.

I can't wait for the Fall Semester to start. I really need get out of the house. For my sanity, for my cleanliness, for a world that needs Josh (I kid). It seems my entire day has resorted to the following:

Wake up at 9:00-9:30ish
Roll out of bed, watch Regis and Kelly
Eat breakfast- usually oatmeal.
Watch an hour of Will and Grace
Spend the hours between 11:00 through 1:00 reading, surfing the inter-web, etc.
Eat Lunch
Watch Globe Trekker
Pass the time from 3:00 to 9:00 watching TV, reading, pondering, curing cancer ... , etc.
Another hour of Will and Grace
Sleep at 11:00 (unless it's a Wednesday, Thursday, or weekend)

I'm really not sure what's worse, the fact I can list my day-to-day activities or the fact that I do nothing. Added to this (or, aptly said because of this) I have not posted in around two weeks. Sorry. Although, I must say the only one who seems to have commented my blog since my last post was from Anonymous (it's the last comment. I would advise you not to click the link "Anonymous" left. Viruses and such). This person, Anonymous, apparently wants me to look at vacation homes.

Anyways, I promise I will update as soon as I find anything interesting to blog about.

P.S. I am totally watching the Teen Choice awards for one sole reason: I hear Kevin Federline is preforming. Hi-Larious. I can't wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you had SOME varity in your tv-watching-ness. I just stuck to Fuse all day. heh....

Saturday, August 19, 2006 8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views