< JoshBlog: Some truly 'touching' moments from Capitol Hill.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some truly 'touching' moments from Capitol Hill.

Yes I'm super late at pointing this out, but I haven't read the messages until now. Next time I molest little boys, I'll defiantly remember to delete my message history.

For being a U.S. Representative I'd expect better grammar, Foley. Tisk, Tisk. I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the fact that you're discussing touching your page's pee-pee or the deplorable grammar; yeah, I think I'll go with the pee-pee touching:

Maf54 (8:03:47 PM): what you wearing

Xxxxxxxxx (8:04:04 PM): normal clothes

Xxxxxxxxx (8:04:09 PM): tshirt and shorts

Maf54 (8:04:17 PM): um so a big buldge

Xxxxxxxxx (8:04:35 PM): ya

Maf54 (8:04:45 PM): um

Maf54 (8:04:58 PM): love to slip them off of you



P.S. Shame on you, Denis Hastert. You knew about this for how long? Because you know these kinds of things, statutory rape and such, tend slip one's mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views