< JoshBlog: Wal*Mart: Killing my soul, <i>always</i>.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wal*Mart: Killing my soul, always.

Wal*Mart is without exaggeration one of the most evil places I've been to in a long time. Anyone who does not agree is lying, or has not truly seen its true evil. It is the type of evil unlike, say, Star Jones or Satan. This is a palpable evil; an evil that follows you because this is reality. One can not dispute that Wal*Mart is not pleasing to the senses: the psyche-ward white ceiling unrelentingly burning into one's retinas, the headache-inducing pleas for Susan to come to the customer help center, the gnawing cries of children's shattered dreams of having McDonald's for dinner, the vests (oh god, the vests); in general, a swarming cesspool of bad taste. Sure, Wal*Mart's monopoly on low-cost crap is great. But it is worth your sole? Your SANITY? Oh capitalism, you bitch.

. . .This said, I gots me some more jelly for my jelly samiches for $1! Mmm...jelly samiches.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views