< JoshBlog: Who can guess what my shirt says?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Who can guess what my shirt says?


So I got a yellow shirt at The Buffalo Exchange a couple of months ago, I even blogged about it. Until now, I just assumed it said something like, "Death to all infidels!! ♥," or maybe even, "I ♥ Osama." Yet none of these seem to surfice. I've taken it upon myself (perhaps because I have nothing better to do) to finnaly find out what the hell it says. So I post this to anyone whom comes along, and has the slightest idea about it; please post here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that day at the mall when that one guy with the weird hair was asking/talking to you about it, after you left we were still hanging out outside when the guy was leaving and i could have sworn he was looking for you, i could almost hear him thinking "where's that one crazy kid with the shirt he thinks is all terrorist-y?" or something...i dunno. i'm tired. dont mind me....:D

Saturday, September 23, 2006 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Views